To be honest, this is a bit of a filler post as I’ve really not been feeling well for the last couple of weeks. I haven’t really been able to my shit together properly with being organised, getting words written and photos taken and edited 🙁 So I thought instead of not posting at all, it’d be nice for you all to get to know me a little bit better 🙂
These are quite often the kinds of posts I love the most 😀 So here are 20 little random little facts about me; some you might know already, some you might not!
- I’m 5 foot 7 which seems to surprise a lot of people, as they always think I’m going to be a lot shorter than that!
- I’ve had my septum pierced for about 5 years but I rarely wear anything except a keeper in it anymore as it’s a pain to take in and out for work 🙁
- I love grey; it’s probably my favourite colour 🙂
- Apart from cats, my favourite animals are stags/deer and otters.
- I’ve had a variety of jobs ranging from a cashier in a bank (Natwest), an elf in Santa’s Grotto, a science lab technician in a school and working in the gift shop at the Isle of Wight steam railway!
- If I could only eat one savoury food forever, it would have to be pasta! I absolutely love any kind (plus I can sneak in other foods with a spag bol or a carbonara!!)
- I used to be in a young actors theatre group and the owner of the group was Ian Cullen from Family Affairs (an old Channel 5 soap!)
- It took my two attempts to pass my driving test but I passed my theory first time with 100% 😀
- I’ve walked the entire length of the Golden Gate Bridge (and back) and it took me a good couple of hours.
- If I could have my hair any colour right now, I’d probably go for a pastel peach colour 🙂
- I’ve only lived in three different places; Bagshot in Surrey, Shanklin on the Isle of Wight and Brighton in East Sussex.
- I have two older brothers and two older sisters and between them they’ve given me three nieces, five nephews, one great-niece and two great-nephews!!
- When I first met J, he asked me out a couple of times but I turned him down. Oops!
- I love sitting in little cafes on my own and watching the world go by with a coffee and some cake 🙂
- If I could only wear one makeup brand for the rest of my life, I’d have to choose Sleek!
- My first pets were Russian dwarf hamsters called Mallow and Zinia.
- J asked me to move in about two months after we got together and I moved in two months after that. We’ve now been living together for six years ♥♥
- I got into blogging because I stumbled upon Zoella’s vlogs, I mentioned them to a friend; she told me about Hannah Gale’s blog and I was hooked reading blogs after that! Not long after, I set up my own 🙂
- I like playing FPS (first person shooters) and I’m a Silver Elite on CS:GO #nerd
- My first tattoo was a Buffy tattoo!
Tell me a random fact about in you the comments below 🙂 x