To be honest, this is a bit of a filler post as I’ve really not been feeling well for the last couple of weeks. I haven’t really been able to my shit together properly with being organised, getting words written and photos taken and edited 🙁 So I thought instead of not posting at all, it’d be nice for you all to get to know me a little bit better 🙂
These are quite often the kinds of posts I love the most 😀 So here are 20 little random little facts about me; some you might know already, some you might not!
- I’m 5 foot 7 which seems to surprise a lot of people, as they always think I’m going to be a lot shorter than that!
- I’ve had my septum pierced for about 5 years but I rarely wear anything except a keeper in it anymore as it’s a pain to take in and out for work 🙁
- I love grey; it’s probably my favourite colour 🙂
- Apart from cats, my favourite animals are stags/deer and otters.
- I’ve had a variety of jobs ranging from a cashier in a bank (Natwest), an elf in Santa’s Grotto, a science lab technician in a school and working in the gift shop at the Isle of Wight steam railway!
- If I could only eat one savoury food forever, it would have to be pasta! I absolutely love any kind (plus I can sneak in other foods with a spag bol or a carbonara!!)
- I used to be in a young actors theatre group and the owner of the group was Ian Cullen from Family Affairs (an old Channel 5 soap!)
- It took my two attempts to pass my driving test but I passed my theory first time with 100% 😀
- I’ve walked the entire length of the Golden Gate Bridge (and back) and it took me a good couple of hours.
- If I could have my hair any colour right now, I’d probably go for a pastel peach colour 🙂
- I’ve only lived in three different places; Bagshot in Surrey, Shanklin on the Isle of Wight and Brighton in East Sussex.
- I have two older brothers and two older sisters and between them they’ve given me three nieces, five nephews, one great-niece and two great-nephews!!
- When I first met J, he asked me out a couple of times but I turned him down. Oops!
- I love sitting in little cafes on my own and watching the world go by with a coffee and some cake 🙂
- If I could only wear one makeup brand for the rest of my life, I’d have to choose Sleek!
- My first pets were Russian dwarf hamsters called Mallow and Zinia.
- J asked me to move in about two months after we got together and I moved in two months after that. We’ve now been living together for six years ♥♥
- I got into blogging because I stumbled upon Zoella’s vlogs, I mentioned them to a friend; she told me about Hannah Gale’s blog and I was hooked reading blogs after that! Not long after, I set up my own 🙂
- I like playing FPS (first person shooters) and I’m a Silver Elite on CS:GO #nerd
- My first tattoo was a Buffy tattoo!
Tell me a random fact about in you the comments below 🙂 x
Love this. I love people watching in coffee shops too. Random fact is I met Prince Charles and Camilla they were lovely x
Ooooh, how did you get to meet them? xx
These are my favourite kind of posts! Ahh the studio tour is the best, I need to go to the Forbidden Forest! Random fact about me… I used to have pet rats and I took them everywhere with me – I used to put one of them in my hoodie pocket with some food and take him shopping with me, she’d just curl up and go to sleep! xx
I can’t wait, I’ve been before but there’s loads more now!!
Omg, that’s so cute 🙂 One of my old housemates had rats, they were super cute!! xx
I’m so gutted I missed out on Friendsfest again 😫 You’ll love the studio tour. I’ve not long been but am definitely booking back to see the forbidden forest. A random fact about me is that I was once on the news as a child of the 90s bouncing on a lowlow ball 😂 Xx
Awww no 🙁 Sorry to hear that. I’ve been to the HP studio tour before but it was a few years ago now. Ahaha, that’s an awesome fact!! xx
I love this post! Full of random info, which is great. I somehow didn’t think of you as 5′ 7″ (don’t know why). And weird connection I went to uni with Ian Cullen’s daughter who now lives in Oz.
Such a great idea for a post. Random fact about me, I’ve recently fallen in love with the liqueur Chambord!!
Yeah, most people think I’m going to be shorter. Omg, what a small, small world!!
I’m not sure I’ve ever tried that, but I’ve seen the ads on tv!!
I love these posts!! I’ve also had an array or random jobs including being a butcher (fab I know) lol! I love that you wasn’t remotely interested in J when you first met haha makes it all the more special!
Butcher is pretty cool though, at least it’s a talking point!!
He can’t get rid of me now lol!
Ok real talk an elf in santa’s grotto sounds like the coolest job ever! Loved getting to know you better 🙂
It was pretty awesome, handing out toys to children and I got to meet Santa ❤️❤️❤️
I rode across the Golden Gate Bridge – it’s so deceptive because there’s definitely an incline so it’s quite a climb!
What specific products would you recommend from Sleek?
I should have specified, I rode across it on a bicycle, not a car. 🙂
Lol, I guessed that’s what you meant 😛
I didn’t notice, but I was walking slowly. ALL OF THEM!! But their eyeshadows are amazing and the highlighter is <3 xx
Aw I love this blog – I may copy you and do one about myself if you don’t mind 🙂 x
Thank you very much, and no, I don’t mind at all! Let me know on Twitter when you’ve posted it, I’d love to give it a read 🙂 x
Aw poor J sounds like him and my D have a lot in common 😂. Took 3.5 months for me to agree to a date and now we’re married!!
Random fact about me: my favourite snack is Flame grilled steak mccoys dipped in creme egg fondant (or chocolate fudge icing-the Betty Crocker stuff)…xx
It took me about two and a half years lol!! Ooooh, I love McDonald’s chips dunked in McFlurries!! xx
OMG Holly the poor guy! Me and D were married within a year and a half 😂. Ooh yeah I used to do that too, it’s really the only thing I miss about McDonald’s hah xx
I know, I’ve tried to make it up to him ever since though. I miss all the things about McDonald’s lol xx
Aww poor J, a he got his woman in the end! Oh I love pasta, I’d quite happily eat that for the rest of my life. I’m 5ft 7 and a half, people always think I’m shorter.
Random facts about me, I used to assist for a drag racing team at Santa Pod and the only shoes I’d wear when I was 18 were DMs, they went with everything 🙂
He did indeed, bless him.
Ahaha DMs definitely do go with everything, I still have mine 😂😂 xx
sitting in cafes with coffee and cake watching the world go by is one of my favourite things too! Especially if it’s raining out too! I *really* hope to see a blog from you soon with pastel peach hair – that sounds amazing! I’m sure you’d look gorgeous with it!
Oh yes, nothing like watching people scurry in the rain!
Ahaha I wish but we’re not allowed crazy colours where I work x
I love posts like this! I guess a random fact about me is that I can say the alphabet backwards
That’s a pretty good talent to have!!
I always think of you as tall but that’s probably because I know you IRL and I’m so short. But to me you’re like a very tall person.
Aha that’s true. I think most people assume people are the same height as them. So for me, I assume everyone is 5ft7!