It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these; mostly because I hadn’t really bought anything for a few months. But it’s back and there are some things I’ve been absolutely loving!
First up are my favourite beauty products:
- chill* leave in hair treatment – This was in my Brighton Blog Meet goody bag and I’ve been absolutely loving it. I assume you spray it into wet hair (it doesn’t actually specify) and then leave your hair to dry naturally or blow-dry it. As I usually wash my hair the night before, it always leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft and manageable the next day 🙂
- The Body Shop British Rose body butter* – This smells absolutely divine and leaves my skin feeling lovely all day. I’ve used other body butters, but my skin generally dries out by mid-afternoon, not this one though! This was a lovely gift from The Body Shop to celebrate their 40th birthday.
- Mac Lipstick in Please Me – This is such a gorgeous, happy colour, I can’t stop wearing it. I won a competition to win a Mac lipstick of your choice and this is what I picked. It’s definitely going to be my lip colour for the next few months and you can read my review about it here 🙂
- The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom mist – I can’t get enough of this scent, it just screams warm sunny days, even if it is still cold here with the occasional snow flurry! I mean come on, it’s April, not December! What’s going on??
I also have a few non-beauty products which I’ve been loving too:
- LYDC shoulder bag* – I was sent this beautiful bag which was featured in my last OOTD post and it’s getting compliments everywhere I go! It’s just such a happy bright bag and it’s big enough to hold everything I need and more!
- H&M sunglasses – I saw these in another blog (but I can’t remember whose 🙁 ) and I absolutely loved them, and at £6.99, you can’t go wrong really!
- Rocket Dog Boots – I’ve never really been a fan of ankle boots, until J bought me these beauties. They’re so comfy and the heel isn’t too high so I don’t feel I’m about to fall over every second 😀
What’s been your favourite purchase from April? Let me know in the comments below 🙂 x
*PR samples but all the love for these products is genuine and all my own.
Amazing set of faves Hol!! I LOVE the Body Shop bits you’ve featured… Especially the Rose body butter! Also .. How gorgeous is that LYDC bag!?
Thank you darling! The body butter just smells so gorgeous!
I absolutely love, love, love my LYDC bag! It gets complimented everywhere I go 🙂 x
That bag is gorgeous! I’m so jealous. Also, Rocket Dogs are the best shoes – they are so comfy! x http://www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x
I think it’s my favourite thing. Ever. Yeah they are, I’m wearing them today in fact 🙂 x
I am a bit jalouse of all the blogger events in the UK. And in Brighton! Aaah, I am next week in Brighton! Here in the Netherlands we dont have those kind of events. I know what you mean about the MAC. I have bought one a few weeks ago and never wore another again! Have a happy Friday!
Oh my goodness, I hope you have a fantastic time in Brighton next week 🙂 xx
Nice favourites! Next time I’m in The Body Shop I will give the British Rose range a sniff 🙂 x
Oh do! I really liked it although my mum didn’t xx