If you’re looking for a high-end beauty product for a Christmas present for someone you love this year (or even just a treat for yourself), I might have just the thing!
For the past month or so, I’ve been using the Silk Miracle Essence from Kathleen twice a day.
It’s an essence that contains 7 pure natural and marine extracts to help moisturise your skin, make your skin feel super soft, help your skin look firmer, reduce the appearance of fine lines, even out your skin tone and protect your skin from environmental stresses! It’s also been certified organic and vegan, it’s hypoallergenic and it’s suitable for all skin types.
Using two or three pumps, the Silk Miracle Essence should be applied morning and evening to clean skin after using your usual cleanser and toner (to take the place of a moisturiser).
- I have combination skin; it’s both dry and oily at the same time. This product has been fantastic at moisturising the dry bits whilst taking the shine off the oily parts of my face!
- My skin is also super sensitive but I’ve had absolutely no issues using this essence 🙂
- It’s also been doing a brilliant job at making my skin tone appear a lot more even because, since lockdown started, I’ve been suffering a bit more than usual with my rosacea and hormonal spots!
- I’ve found that the Miracle Essence also works as an incredible primer! My skin goes super dry whenever I put foundation on and it cakes and cracks within minutes. The first time I used the Miracle Essence, my foundation lasted for about 4 hours (and that was only because I took my makeup off to have a shower!)
- The product absorbs really quickly so if you did want to apply foundation afterwards, you don’t have to wait too long!
- It has a really subtle scent to it which I love because I’m not a fan of putting overpowering smells on my face.
- As I only need to use three pumps of this each time, it’s going to last me a few months!
- Like I said at the beginning of the post, it is a more high-end beauty product as it currently retails for £58.80 for 100ml (although shipping is free)!!
- As I haven’t been going out, except for a walk a day, I can’t say whether the Miracle Essence has been protecting my skin from environmental stresses or not (plus how on earth can you tell?)
My overall verdict:
I was really impressed with this product, I didn’t expect it to work as well as it did! The silky texture ensures that my skin feels super soft, my face feels incredibly moisturised and some of the fine lines around my eyes look a lot less noticeable! I’ll be honest though, whilst I love the product I’m not sure I’d repurchase it, because of the price tag!
Have you tried anything from Kathleen Natural yet? Let me know in the comments below 🙂 x
*This product was kindly sent to me but views, and face, are my own.