If you’re looking for a high-end beauty product for a Christmas present for someone you love this year (or even just a treat for yourself), I might have just the thing!
It’s an essence that contains 7 pure natural and marine extracts to help moisturise your skin. The essence also makes your skin feel super soft, help it look firmer and reduce the appearance of fine lines. It also evens out skin tone and protects skin from environmental stresses! It’s been certified organic and vegan, it’s hypoallergenic and is suitable for all skin types.
Use your usual cleanser and toner. Then, using two or three pumps, apply the essence morning and evening. This takes the place of a moisturiser.
- I have combination skin; it’s both dry and oily at the same time. This product has been fantastic at moisturising the dry bits whilst taking the shine off the oily parts of my face!
- My skin is also super sensitive but I’ve had absolutely no issues using this essence 🙂
- It’s also been doing a brilliant job at making my skin tone appear a lot more even because, since lockdown started, I’ve been suffering a bit more than usual with my rosacea and hormonal spots!
- I’ve found that the Miracle Essence also works as an incredible primer! My skin goes super dry whenever I put foundation on and it cakes and cracks within minutes. The first time I used the Miracle Essence, my foundation lasted for about 4 hours (and that was only because I took my makeup off to have a shower!)
- The product absorbs really quickly. If you did want to apply foundation afterwards, you don’t have to wait too long!
- It has a really subtle scent to it which I love. I’m not a fan of putting overpowering smells on my face.
- As I only need to use three pumps of this each time, it’s going to last me a few months!
- It is a more high-end beauty product as it currently retails for £58.80 for 100ml (although shipping is free)!!
- As I haven’t been going out, except for a daily walk, I can’t say whether the Miracle Essence has been protecting my skin from environmental stresses or not (plus how on earth can you tell?)
My overall verdict:
I was really impressed with this product, I didn’t expect it to work as well as it did! The silky texture ensures that my skin feels super soft and my face feels incredibly moisturised. Some of the fine lines around my eyes look a lot less noticeable! I’ll be honest though, whilst I love the product, because of the price tag, I’m not sure I’d repurchase this.
Have you tried anything from Kathleen Natural yet? Let me know in the comments below 🙂 x
*This product was kindly sent to me but views, and face, are my own.