Hey everyone, so the absolutely lovely Audrey from Newbie in Beauty nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award, thank you 🙂 Go and check out her blog!
The rules for this award are to:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display the Award.
- Add 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other Bloggers and comment on one of their recent posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Facts about me:
- I went to a Professor Elemental gig and he free-style rapped about my keyring.
- I refused to read Harry Potter when it first came out because I thought it’d be rubbish!
- A few Christmases ago, I worked as an elf in Santa’s Grotto; I had bells on my shoes and everything!
- Sometimes I like not playing by the rules.
- I can’t wear high heeled shoes without straps because I get too paranoid they’ll fall off.
- I’ve met Honor Blackman (Pussy Galore from James Bond) and Sir Clive Sinclair (inventor of the ZX Spectrum computer) at two separate weddings.
- I used to live on the Isle of Wight.
Nominations (I know it says 15, but I’m doing 5 – see fact #4) :
- Tempted by makeup
- Country girl Em
- Lulu loves
- Continuing with M.E
- Through the glitter glass
- Anyone else that wants to do it!!
Let me know if you’ve ever done the One Lovely Blog Award tag in the comments below 🙂 x