If you haven’t got a clue what I’m talking about, blog retweet accounts are specific accounts on Twitter that will retweet your promo blog tweets; either to a larger following or to loads of different people who don’t perhaps follow you and haven’t read your blog before 😀
If you follow these accounts, it’s also a great way to find some incredible new bloggers and Twitter accounts to follow as well 🙂
I’ve seen a few tweets floating around recently asking people for their favourite retweet accounts, so I thought I’d share the ones I use the most often.
Don’t forget that 1) it’s common courtesy to follow the accounts as well and 2) this isn’t an entire list of every single retweet account. These are just the ones that I use that actually retweet me 🙂
Beauty retweet accounts – As you can probably guess, these accounts retweet any makeup/beauty related posts.
Fashion retweet accounts – For all things fashion and clothes related!
- @FBloggerRT and #FBlogger
Female retweet accounts – Although the following accounts are for female bloggers, they all seem pretty inclusive and I’d imagine they’d retweet male/gender neutral bloggers as well.
- @GRLPOWRCHAT and #GRLPOWR. They also host Twitter chats on Tuesdays at 9pm, Thursdays at 8pm and Sundays at 9pm (UK time)
- @GirlsWhoCreate | #GWBchat only retweet you if you use #GWBchat. Girls Who Blog also host a Twitter chat on Sundays 8pm (UK time)
- @TheGirlGangHQ and #TheGirlGang
- @wssbloggers – The wss stands for What She Said 🙂
Location retweet accounts
- @BloggersInTheUK and
- @BrightonBlogs and
#brightonbloggers – As you can imagine, this retweet account is for bloggers living in Brighton 😀
- @sotonbloggers – this account is for bloggers, vloggers and influencers on the South Coast. Oh and if you didn’t know, Soton is short for Southampton 😀
- @UKBloggersRT and
- @UkBloggers1 and #UkBloggers
The general retweet accounts
- @allthoseblogs and #allthoseblogs
- @Altcollective_ and #TheAltCollective – this retweet account is for the alternative (i.e. goth) creators out there!
- @BFblogrt_ for beauty, fashion and lifestyle posts.
- @BLOGBOSSTRIBE and #blogbosstribe
- @BloggersBlast and #BloggersBlast – this is the only US retweet account that I use
- @BloggersBooth and #bloggersbooth
- @BLOGGERSCIRCLE_ Use #thebloggerscircle to be retweeted
- @BloggersLifee and
- @BloggersSparkle and #bloggerssparkle
- @BloggersTribe and
#BloggersTribe. They run chats on Saturdays at 7pm (BST) and also run blog comment threads on Fridays and Sundays at 8pm (BST)
- @CBeeChat and #beechat. Bee chat also, unsurprisingly, hold Twitter chats on Mondays at 5pm and Thursdays at 9pm (UK time)
- @fashbeautylife only retweet you if you use #fblchat. They also run a chat on Tuesdays at 8pm (GMT)
- @FierceBloggers and #FierceBloggers
- @ForAllBlogKind and #blogkind
- @GoddessblogRT Use #goddessbloggers for a retweet
- @Influencer_RT and #InfluencerRT
- @LovingBlogs and #LovingBlogs
- @MissionRT and #missionRT
- @MondayBlogs – Will unsurprisingly only retweet you if you tag them on a Monday!
- @PLBChat -They also run chats on Tuesdays 7-8pm (UK time) and Saturdays 6-7pm (UK time)
- @QualityBlogRT and #QualityBlogRT
- @RtAllBloggers and
- @RTBlogRoyalty (not retweeted since 08/01/2018)
- @TBR_RT and
- @Thebloggercrowd – use #thebloggercrowd for a retweet. They also run chats every Wednesdays at 8PM (I think that’s UK time)
- @TheBloggersRT and #TheBloggersRT (not retweeted since 29/01/2018)
- @WeAreThirtyPlus and #30plusblogs. They also run fortnightly chats on Thursdays at 8pm (Uk time)
- @weRTbloggers (not retweeted since 21/01/2018)
Are there any retweet accounts that you use a lot that aren’t on the list? Let me know in the comments below 🙂 x