I thought I’d do a fun post about the kind of person I am
- pets my cat a lot and doesn’t bother to wash my hands afterwards. Pet people can relate. Right?
- does a full on vlog while I’m cooking to explain exactly what I’m doing; except there’s no camera there videoing me 😂😂
- donates to various charities; especially animal ones.
- quite often puts on false nails just so I can take blog posts or Insta pics of me holding things and only on the nails that’ll show up in the photo!
- tries not to get excited when I’ve got fun things planned, in case something goes horribly wrong and I can’t go.
- takes unrelated photos for blog posts (see above).
- always weighs the pasta or rice for dinner so I don’t make too much. Every. Single. Time.
- used to wear high heels all the time! Now I love being in trainers.
- cracks my neck, back and fingers all the time.
- never planned the perfect wedding when I was younger.
- always remembers them; at the going down of the sun and in the morning. That phrase will never not make me cry. I also always cry listening to veterans being interviewed for WWII documentaries.
- loves spending time at home.
- will always say I’m not getting another tattoo. Then I’ll get another tattoo.
- always wonders what my cat is up to, if he’s being a good boy and only mildly panicking when he’s out when I get home!
- still cringes at some of the things that teenaged me did. I was so awkward 😐😐
- still has a security blanket; except it’s a Popband not a blanket and it’s called Snuffy.
- used to change my personality for relationships, but now I’m comfortable enough in my own skin to know what I like and don’t.
- will always love crime dramas like Bones, CSI and Law and Order: SVU. ☠️🔪💉
- won’t ever think I’m good enough at anything, but who also thinks I’ll be amazing at everything I try, first time around 😂
- can hold grudges for a long, long time.
- constantly fiddles with my septum jewellery.
- can’t just eat one sweet or biscuit, I have to have a few!
- loves spending time in the garden; mowing the lawn, weeding and tending to my plants.
- used to have count to 44 before I could turn my bedroom light off at night so no one I cared about would die.
- wishes I could look cute in over-sized jumpers, but instead it just looks like I’m trying to pretend I’m not fat.
What kind of person are you? Tell me something about yourself. Let me know in the comments below 🙂 x
I don’t trust people who can leave it at one biscuit! I also don’t wash my hands after stroking my cat unless I’m cooking, I sort of think that because she lives in the house with us, she must be clean!
You’re my kind of person Lyd!! Xx
Some of these are just too real! Crime dramas are the best! I have watched the entire CSI Las Vegas series twice and Criminal Minds about 10 times (no exaggerations!)
I’ve got into Law & Order: SVU recently!
Great post, loved learning more about you and some of them are hilarious! I’m the kind of person who writes three blog posts to schedule them in advance and get organised… then wants to post them immediately and ends up with no scheduled posts as a result. So I never ever EVER get organised…
Thank you 🙂 Ahahaha, oh no!! I generally get organised but I try to spread mine out over the week! x
Love this post! I laughed at the bit about pretend vlogging because I totally do the same when I’m doing my make up and I totally relate to all the cat things – I always wonder what she’s up to when I’m not around! X
~ katiekirkloves.com ~
YAY, I’m so glad I’m not the only one who vlogs alone 😀 xx
Can relate to so many of these 😂💖
Please check out my blog if you are interested xx
What a great idea for a post! I can definitely relate to petting your cat and not washing your hands after – to be honest, if I washed my hands every single time I pet my cat, I don’t think I’d have time to do anything else. Haha!
Thank you 🙂 I know, I love him so often that it seems pointless. Unless, I’m cooking. Mostly.
Ahh I love this! I also vlog constantly without a camera! I love WW2 books and documentaries, and I’m the opposite to you, I end up making enough pasta or rice to feed an army!
I’m glad I’m not the only one; either that or I pretend I’m on a cooking show or Blue Peter or something!! Ahaha, I wish I could but now I know how much I over-make, I weigh it lol xx