I’ve been wearing this look a lot this week, so I thought I’d share it with you all 🙂 It’s my “it’s almost autumn, but not quite, so I can still get away with light colours” look.
For this look, I used:
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Light Foundation (0.5)
- Estée Lauder Brush-On Glow BB Highlighter (1C light cool)
- Estée Lauder Pure Colour Blush (10: Lover’s Blush)
- Sleek Brow Kit (Light)
- Sleek Palette (Au Naturel – 1. Toast and 2. Regal)
- Lomeou Eyeliner Pen
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal eyeliner (001: Jet Black)
- Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme mascara (01: Extreme Black)
- Boots Essentials Tinted Lip Balm
- Estée Lauder Pure Colour lipstick (82: Pinkberry Creme)
Step one: Eyes – I always have to start by doing my eyes! That way if I mess up, I can wipe it off without messing up my foundation or blush 🙂 I also apply the upper lid eyeliner first, because I’m more likely to make a mistake at that stage, does anyone else do that too? After applying the eyeliner pen, which actually only took one attempt (I must be getting better), I applied Toast all over my lids. I then added Regal to my crease and blended it out and halfway down my lid. I finished my eyes with soft Kohl eyeliner on the lower lash line and a sweep of mascara.
Step two: Face – After moisturising, I used my Real Techniques sponge to apply my foundation. I then added some highlighter/concealer under my eyes and on a few troublesome spots and finished my face with some blush.
Step three: Lips – I tend to get quite dry lips in autumn/winter, so I always use a lip balm or Vaseline first. After I’d let it settle for a few minutes, I applied my lipstick and blotted!
Step four: Eyebrows – I generally tend to do this last, I’m not really sure why, there’s more chance of forgetting to do it entirely and leaving the house with naked brows! Luckily, this time I remembered and applied the wax and setting powder in a matter of seconds!
Do you have a favourite “not-quite autumn” look you love wearing? Let me know in the comments below 🙂 x