Well as promised, now I have some beautiful Halloween-y colours, I thought I’d attempt a makeup look with a Hallowe’en theme!
I’m not really one for going all out, so I found this perfect subtle look from The Beauty Department:
For this look I used:
- Sleek Snapshots Palette ( 1 – Washed Ashore, 2 – Tequila Sunrise, 3 – Purple Haze, 4 – Martini).
- Chanel Le Volume Ultra-Black Mascara.
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner.
- Step one: I put Washed Ashore all over my lids.
- Step two: I added Tequila Sunrise to my crease and my lower lash line,
- Step three: I used Purple Haze to create eyeliner on the top and bottom lash lines.
- Step four: I added a quick coat of Chanel mascara to my eyelashes and Rimmel eyeliner to my bottom waterline.
- Step five: I added a bit of Martini to the inner corners of my eyes.
- Instructions: They were really clear with photos explaining each step thoroughly (which you can find here)
- Time: <5 minutes.
- Look: I think this is my favourite look to date! It looks incredible and I love that it’s not a too over the top Halloween look!
- Would I wear it again?: I’m not doing anything for Halloween as it’s the weekend of one of my best friend’s weddings, so I might wear this in the evening (not for the actual wedding, she might kill me lol)
- Verdict: 5/5
What do you think of this look? Do you like the more subtle Hallowe’en look or do you prefer going all out? Let me know in the comments below 🙂 x