I was nominated to do this by the lovely Jazmin at Live, Laugh, Love your twenties, I highly recommend you check her out! I love the fact that that my blog is quite versatile, hopefully it means that it appeals to a wide variety of people. So to fulfil the terms of being nominated, I must:
- Thank the person who has appointed me this award and include their link
- Write 7 things about myself
- Select 15 blogs newly discovered and name them
7 random things about me:
- I really love watching the Formula One (motor racing). I’ve been watching since 2009 and have always been a Jenson Button fan, even though he’s doing quite badly this season :/
- When I was 20, I opened my own gothic clothing shop, called Gothic Midnight, on the Isle of Wight It was such an amazing experience! I owned it for 4 years and also ran a website alongside it too.
- I have met Benedict Cumberbatch, Anthony Stewart Head, James Marsters and Juliet Landau (Giles, Spike and Drusilla from Buffy) and they were all super lovely!!
- My favourite holiday was being taken to Disneyland Paris by J. I had no idea we were going there until we arrived!
- I have 8 piercings: 3 in my right ear, 3 in my left (1 being my tragus), my labret and my septum. The tragus hurt most!
- I’ve worn a Claddagh and a Pentacle ring on my right hand for about 16 years.
- My favourite shoes I own are my Converse, even though I used to absolutely hate Converse!!
15 blogs I’m loving in no particular order:
- Opposable Thumbs
- The Sunday Girl
- Hannah Gale
- Confetti and Curves
- My Somewhat Beauty Blog
- Beauty By The Bunny
- Ordinary Adventures
- Queen Beady
- A Brash Attitude
- Blonde Amy
- The Cupid of Geek
- Wake Up to Make Up with Kayla
- All that Shimmers
I hope you guys have enjoyed learning a bit more about me and some of the blogs I currently love reading 🙂 x