I was nominated to do this by the lovely Jazmin at Live, Laugh, Love your twenties, I highly recommend you check her out! I love the fact that that my blog is quite versatile, hopefully it means that it appeals to a wide variety of people. So to fulfil the terms of being nominated, I must:
- Thank the person who has appointed me this award and include their link
- Write 7 things about myself
- Select 15 blogs newly discovered and name them
7 random things about me:
- I really love watching the Formula One (motor racing). I’ve been watching since 2009 and have always been a Jenson Button fan, even though he’s doing quite badly this season :/
- When I was 20, I opened my own gothic clothing shop, called Gothic Midnight, on the Isle of Wight It was such an amazing experience! I owned it for 4 years and also ran a website alongside it too.
- I have met Benedict Cumberbatch, Anthony Stewart Head, James Marsters and Juliet Landau (Giles, Spike and Drusilla from Buffy) and they were all super lovely!!
- My favourite holiday was being taken to Disneyland Paris by J. I had no idea we were going there until we arrived!
- I have 8 piercings: 3 in my right ear, 3 in my left (1 being my tragus), my labret and my septum. The tragus hurt most!
- I’ve worn a Claddagh and a Pentacle ring on my right hand for about 16 years.
- My favourite shoes I own are my Converse, even though I used to absolutely hate Converse!!
15 blogs I’m loving in no particular order:
- Opposable Thumbs
- The Sunday Girl
- Hannah Gale
- Confetti and Curves
- My Somewhat Beauty Blog
- Beauty By The Bunny
- Ordinary Adventures
- Queen Beady
- A Brash Attitude
- Blonde Amy
- The Cupid of Geek
- Wake Up to Make Up with Kayla
- All that Shimmers
I hope you guys have enjoyed learning a bit more about me and some of the blogs I currently love reading 🙂 x
I know this is an old post, but I saw the Benedict Cumberbatch photo and had to click! 😉
That’s cool you had your own gothic clothing store, any reason why you no longer have it. Jealous you met Juliet and James together!! I’ve met them both separately but love your duo photo shoot, was that at Vampire Ball?
Ahaha, click bait! Yeah, the recession hit so I couldn’t afford to pay the bills and myself a wage anymore. Yeah, I met James and Juliet at the vampire ball 🙂 x
As if you had your own clothing company, that’s so cool! X
It wasn’t a clothing company, it was a shop selling clothes that other people made 🙂 x
still pretty cool 🙂 x