So remember when I said I really wanted to do a green eyeshadow tutorial? It turns out I don’t really have any green eyeshadows, oops!! It does mean I’ll have to go shopping for some though which is such a shame 😛
Anyway, I found a brilliant substitute for now, so I’m going to attempt a blue eyeshadow look I found on Style Weekly (originally from scarlethallow.tumblr.com):
I couldn’t find any instructions, so I had to wing it. For this look I used:
- Rimmel Professional eyebrow pencil (002: Hazel).
- Markwins Baked Palette.
- Rimmel Glam’Eyes liquid eyeliner (001: Black Glamour).
- Rimmel Kohl eyeliner pencil (001: Jet Black).
- Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme mascara (01: Extreme Black).
- I started with a silvery/blue eyeshadow in the corners of my eye and swept some under my lower lash line.
- I added the gorgeous blue colour to the centre of my lids, up into my crease and again some under the lower lash line in the middle.
- I then added a purple colour to the outer corner of my eye, but it was a darker shade than the tutorial so it doesn’t really show up that well. I blended that out and onto my brow bone. I also added some to the outer corner under my lower lash line.
- I then added some liquid eyeliner to my upper lid lash line and a small sweep of Kohl eyeliner from the outer corners to the middle of my lower waterline.
Instructions: 2/5, I prefer written instructions with my pics, makes it easier to know if you’re getting it in the right place!
Time: <10 minutes.
Look: It’s a very pretty look but I wish I’d had a brighter purple so the look was more vivid!
Would I wear it again?: I’m not sure I’d really wear this out and about, but I enjoyed using the blue colour!!
Would you wear something this bright? What’s the brightest colour you’ve used? x