I was nominated by the lovely Sophie (Unfortunately I was also nominated ages ago by someone else, but I can’t find the link 🙁 I’m so sorry if it was you!) The Liebster award helps to promote the smaller blogs with 200 followers or less and the rules are as follows:
- After being nominated, make a post thanking and linking the nominator.
- In that post include the Liebster Award logo.
- Nominate up to 10 other new bloggers with 200 or less followers.
- Answer the 10 questions posed to you by your nominator.
- Make 10 questions of your own to be answered by your nominees.
I’d like to nominate: Kathryn from Kathryn Eve, Kindra from Chronic Pain Cockney, Traci-Ann from Tip-Tastic Tas, Corinne from Organic by Nerve, This, Tatt and The Other and Rhiannon from Thoughtful Pigeon 🙂 I love reading their blogs and they all have completely different writing styles which I really enjoy! See the end for your questions 🙂 **disclaimer – I appreciate not everyone enjoys doing these, so no pressure if you don’t want to! I also went by your WordPress followers rather than any other blogging platform**
Here are the questions Sophie asked me:
How did you meet your oldest friend?
I have two (Charlie and Sarah) and we met at school. I was new and joined in Year 10 (aged 14) and they were both so lovely! We’ve been friends for 17 years and I love them dearly.
If you could meet any blogger, who would you choose?
Ooh, this is a tough one as there are so many lovely people. I nearly had the chance to meet Hazel Jane (Hazel Jane) recently, but couldn’t go to the event, so probably her 🙂 I’d also love to meet Jemma (Dorkface), Kayleigh (Very Berry Cosmo), Olivia Jade (Dungarees and Donuts) and Rhianna (Robowecop) 🙂
What is the biggest challenge you’ve overcome?
Learning how to be happy and content with myself.
Which item in your wardrobe is your absolute favourite?
My dainty mid Converse, they’re so comfy and the insides are woolly so they’re warm in winter.
Name 5 things in your handbag:
Tampons, my purse, house keys, mirror (from The Lame Company) and a pen!
Have you ever participated in a twitter chat? If so, which is your favourite one?
Yes, I’ve participated in #ltbloggers (lunchtime bloggers), #gbloggers (gorgeous bloggers), #fblchat (fashion, beauty, lifestyle cat) and #bbloggers, I’ve been more active in ltbloggers because it starts on my lunch break so I’m there for the beginning 😀
Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time?
Still enjoying blogging and living with J and Bear 🙂
Would you like to guest post on a blog?
I think I’d be too scared to, but maybe one day in the future 🙂
Describe your perfect day:
A lazy day at home with J, baking and watching films, snuggled under a blanket with Bear <3
What is your favourite thing about yourself?
I love that no matter what is thrown at me, I keep going. I may give up for a little while, but I always pick myself up and get on with it 🙂
My questions for my nominees:
- Why/how did you choose your blog name?
- What was your favourite birthday?
- Do you have a favourite beauty product you can’t do without?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- If you were given £1,000 (or $1,000) to spend, where would you spend it?
- Do you have any animals?
- If you could create your own range of beauty products, which company would you like to work with?
- What’s your favourite TV show/s at the moment?
- What food do you absolutely hate?
- What’s your favourite season and why?
I’d love it if you could leave me the link for your post below if you accept the award, I’m curious to know what your answers would be 🙂 x