You may have seen my recent post about how much my day time look costs which you can find here if you haven’t read it yet. Following on from that, this post is about how much my evening look costs!
I recently attended two weddings within the space of a couple of weeks and as the only other guest who attended both weddings was J, I wore the exact same outfit and makeup to both! (Sorry Charlie. Sorry Rachael.) I really love the makeup I wore though, so I’m going to use a photo taken from one of the weddings as my evening look.
I’m going to guess this look at £146.99 (I think I’m being optimistic!)
For this I used:
- Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish – Free Sample
- Foundation – Estée Lauder Double Wear Light – £29.50
- Blush – Estée Lauder Pure Colour Blush – £27.00
- Highlighter – Estée Lauder Highlighter – £23.50
- Eyebrow kit: Sleek Brow Kit – £8.49
- Eyeshadow: Estée Lauder Pure Colour Envy – £40.00
- Eyeliner: Rimmel Soft Kohl eyeliner – £2.99
- Eyeliner : Lomeou eyeliner – £1.97
- Mascara: Chanel Le Volume – Free Sample
- Lip liner: MUA Clear – £1.00
- Lipstick: Rimmel Kate Moss 107 – £5.49
Well at £139.94, it was a bit less than I guessed, but still a lot of money! It’s amazing how much it all adds up to!! Have you tried this challenge yet? Send me your links if you do 🙂 x