I’ve never done one of these before; mostly because at the end of the month, I never seem to have any empty products. Until now!
- The product: Herbal Essences dry shampoo.
- What did I think?: It smells really nice and it does the trick! I tend to spray it on at night so that my hair looks great in the morning!
- Will I buy it again?: It was on offer in my local Asda so I bought two cans 😀 I’ll definitely be using the other can now.
- The product: Garnier micellar water.
- What did I think?: I do really like this product, although I found I had to wipe my face twice to get all the makeup off.
- Will I buy it again?: I decided to go for the sensitive version, which seems to be a little better for my face and its overall issues 🙂
- The product: Garnier 24hr nourishing day cream.
- What did I think?: It was okay but I wouldn’t really rave about it. By the end of the day my face did look a little dry in patches.
- Will I buy it again?: Sadly not, I’m now testing out the Olay beauty fluid moisturiser to see how I get on with that!
- The product: Garnier clean sensation antiperspirant.
- What did I think?: It smelt nice and it did the trick, but there are cheaper ones out there that do the same job.
- Will I buy it again?: Not unless it’s on special offer!
Have you tried any of these products? Let me know how you got on with them in the comments below 🙂 x